Fury Coaching is excited to be organizing an introduction to 4-way camp!
The camp is meant to introduce you to basic 4-way fundamentals, show you most of the formations, attempt a few of the blocks, and explain the rules.
The camp will be held at iFLY Ontario on January 12 -14, 2018. This is a great opportunity for anyone new to 4-way, and it’s the perfect time of year to be in a climate-controlled tunnel 🙂
What to Expect:
- You will get to practice flying just like you would if you were training for the season!
- Christy will put you on a team of others with similar experience
- Christy or one of her assistant coaches will rotate through your group of 4 people to help teach and provide a rock-solid foundation for you
- You can expect to fly approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes for the whole camp
- Cost will be $795 for the three days
- Additional one-on-one coaching available
- Friday, January 12, 2018 – we will start in the evening at 6 PM, and fly three sessions (with time in between to prepare each session and debrief with videos)
- Saturday, January 13, 2018 – times to be determined, but assume a full day at the tunnel; we will fly three sessions, again with time in between to prep and debrief
- Sunday, January 14, 2018 – times to be determined, but assume being at the tunnel until around 5pm (if you are traveling and have a flight to catch, we can accommodate!); we will fly three sessions, with time in between for prep, debrief, and camp close-out
- Additional one-on-one coaching available on Thursday, January 11th and Friday, January 12th
Skill Level / Requirements:
- You are comfortable flying in the wind tunnel (you can enter and exit in control, change fall rate, and pick up grips like sidebodies)
- Ideally have an FS suit
- If you aren’t sure if you are ready, email me and we can chat